"an aging factory-style building has become a treasure house of theatrical innovation" South Bend Tribune
The Tin Shop was built as a furniture factory in 1865 by a Buchanan merchant. It later became a lumber business and even a hospital during the 1918 flu epidemic. The Fine Arts Council renovated the building and it became a theatre in 1984. Since 1995, audience attendance has doubled and many improvements have been made. SEATING IS LIMITED - RESERVE EARLY.